Vionic Joy Bethany Leather Boot
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Western details add a dash of sass, while Bethany's comfy low heel and water proof leather lets you roam where you want to.
- Upper: Leather
- Treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather.
- Side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: Rubber.
- Heel height: 1.59".
Fit & Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage